Breast Lift Resulting in Loss of Nipple Area - Rochester Hills, MI

I was motivated by vanity. I am on the smaller...

I was motivated by vanity. I am on the smaller side to begin with. I was not looking for that to change just wanted a lift for clothing to both fit better and to feel sexier without. I now literally miss my old breasts. The result of my procedure was the loss of one entire nipple and the partial loss of the area around the other. I was told there were risks as this was a surgical procedure but at the same time was reassured I was a very straight forward simple case. I was not adding nor removing anything, just perking up size B cups. Of course I now am guilty of rethinking everything thing that transpired, unsure what is petty and what is significant. Dr Hainer came highly recommended by one of my girlfriends that is in the medical field that had a successful outcome. The morning I arrived for my procedure, Dr. Hainer showed up in sweats and like he had just rolled out of bed. The nurses had a good laugh and it was commented he looked like a mad scientist so I went with that hoping that was the reason for his appearance. The next day when I went for my follow up, I was bruised, in pain and swollen. I was told to hang on it takes time for the final results to show. I immediately started hyperbaric oxygen treatments feeling I had wounds that may need help healing. I visited Dr. Hainer weekly for a couple of months, 14 times over the year, it was not clear what he was watching for but I did as I was told. At the end of this cycle I was told the best solution was to go back in to surgery, I would have to pay for the hospital but, of course his services would be complementary, Or I was offered a tattoo in his office. At this point I was hoping to just lick my wounds and move on. I sent a letter asking him to consider for his fees to be fully or partially refunded and that he not profit on such sad results. He did not personally reach out to me in any fashion but had the office manager phone to advise that was not possible and that he must be fully compensated for his time. I have photos and will see if I can add in the future. I cannot be objective, these comments are my best attempt at this point. At the least, please take away an example of what was presented as an easy job with complicated, at best, results.
Rochester Plastic Surgeon