Lip lift -49 years old -MI

After a recent consult for rhinoplasty with Dr....

After a recent consult for rhinoplasty with Dr. Zuliani, it was brought to my attention that a lip lift would serve me well. Had never even heard of this procedure but made perfect sense to me given my nose to lip distance. So I decided to do the lip lift, along with the an earlobe reduction before getting my nose done. Just had it done this morning. Dr measured me at 2.2 cm, and reduced to 2/3 tooth show which was 1.3. Knowing that things will settle it's likely I'll end up around 1.5 which will be an incredible improvement. Very happy with the process. Excellent support staff. Will post pics now. And then after stitches, and so on.

24 hours later

Stitches out today

Stitches are out. Measuring 1.4 mm. Nice improvement without looking unnatural. I can see where people want to go shorter on the distance but it really depends on your age. My doctor is awesome and supports what you want but also lets you know that age appropriateness plays a factor in a beautiful outcome. In 3 weeks I'll get a tad more filler on the bottom part of my top lip but bottom lip is great and vermillion is too. Scar is pink but is going to heal perfectly. Pleased with the results. No distortion. I'll be back to see Dr Zuliani for rhinoplasty in a few months.

Conservative Lip lift 9 days post op

Scar is becoming less noticeable with each passing day.

Pics of scar without makeup

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon