Disfigured Through Clumsy over Zealous Rhinoplasty and Scarred on Cheek - India

I wouldn't touch this surgeon with a barge pole...

I wouldn't touch this surgeon with a barge pole for anything to do with the face. He was supposed to slightly reduced my alar and dorsum. Instead he cut away at my nose leaving it collapsed to one side, asymmetrical and with the bridge and dorsum shaved down horribly. It looks awful and will be impossible to ever make look normal again. Not least I was left with a 3 inch fine scar on my left cheek which he claimed was where I had searched myself whilst coming out of GA! I have consulted with other surgeons who say this is inconsistent with the thin, long and very visible scar I now have, it was more likely caused by a clumsy kindle with a scalpel. The worst thing was his post operative attitude. He made if difficult for me to see him in person, and was completely blasé about the state of my nose and denied any responsibility for the scar. I have since heard other very disturbing reports about the effects of his surgery. I would warn anyone thinking about facial cosmetic surgery with this doctor to steer clear. I wish I had, and now I am scarred and disfigured for life.
India Plastic Surgeon