32 Mother of Three 171 Cm , 68 Kg. Riyadh, SA

I also had lipo on my back and arms (back 2100 cc)...

I also had lipo on my back and arms (back 2100 cc) arms ( 150 cc ) each , and fat transfer to buttoks (450 cc) each . Surgery went well im 5 days post op now and still have both drains . Im happy with the shape of my body now .
I did not see my tummy yet , I hope the result will be worth it . I spent 2 nights at the hospitsl , the second day after the surgery was the worse but its getting better now.
My back hurt and so sensetive and swallon also my belly is not yet flat!

9 days post up

Feeling so much better today , my second drain was removed and the swelling has gone done ( still some at my lower back and tummy) no pain , im walking a little hunched over even though i can pull my self up ( my doctor advised me not to walk straight for 2 weeks ) , i hope i dont loose much from the fat grafting ( im sleeping on my sides only and dont sit and when i do i put pillow under my thighs )
No more loose skin but my stomach is puffy . The compression garments are so annoying specially the one for the arms ( im wearing them 24/7 . I weight more than i did before surgery and i dont care about it, whats matter to me is the shape of my body and that i dont muffin top anymore!

I watch my weight even when im pragnant and i excersise 4 times a week but still not happy with the shape of my body , my love handles are huge! And i have loose skin on my belly ( all of 3 babies were 4 kg!)

2 weeks post op

Every thing is heelig nicely , im happy with my result . I lost 2 in from my waist :)
One of the lipo scars on my back still open the told me to come back in few days to check it.

6 weeks update

Im almost 90% back to normal , no pain tightness is decreasing , still have some swelling , my incision feels itchy and it is relatively short considering i had a full abdominoplasty with muscle repair . Im happy with my result but i still wish my waist and flanks will get even smaller ( 30.5 in now) if i lose on more inch i will be extremely happy:) . Im still at my pre op wight and size but my body looks way much better and i dont have to hide my muffin top any more:)

Waiting for my doctor's appointment to start scar treatment , lymphatic massage and exercise

12 weeks

Every thing feels normal, I'm still wearing my garment at day time and using silicon sheets 24/7 since week 7. I started to excersise at 7 weeks but my upper abdominal feels so tight after, felt normal at week 10.
I like my result but i still have some back fat that i hate! I have appointment with my doctor next week , i hope she will consider doing touch up on it .

6 months post

No regrets at all, one of my best disicions . I'm still using silicon sheets and doing massage for my scar . I'm thinking of doing more lipo to improve my body contour , also a breast lift with augmentation.

One more pic