14 Years Later...2015 Full Face Phenol Peel - Riverside, IL

I thought you might be interested in knowing a...

I thought you might be interested in knowing a person who had this done nearly 15 years ago.
This is a very serious peel. My peel was preformed by a board certified plastic surgeon. On the same day of this operation, I had a upper and lower eyelid lift with fat pad removal and forehead muscles cut to prevent excessive wrinkling.
I also had a breast lift and augmentation.
I went home after the procedures and had a nurse stay with us for a week. I also had a hospital bed in my room at home. She did everything for me, as my face was completely wrapped for the first 4 days. My surgeon came to our home for the first 2 weeks. I don't remember everything, but he was very involved with my care. Once I could leave the house my husband took me weekly to the surgeon's office.
My recovery time was long. At 3 months I tried to wear camouflage makeup, but my skin was very sensitive and sore. I had the luxury of staying at home. By 6 months I could apply the camouflage makeup like a makeup artist, lol... I became an expert.
My face with makeup was amazing. People who knew me were blown away. Those who didn't know about the procedure thought I was 10 to 12 years younger than my true age. I was 42. I didn't take photos of my face without makeup, but I do have some photos that I can take a digital photo of now and post. So here are two photos one 2002 and one 2015. In 2002 I'm wearing camouflage makeup from MAC. In 2015 at age 55, 56 in April, I'm wearing lip tint by tarte and blush and finishing powder by physician' s formula. No other makeup. I do use a self tanning mouse by St. Tropez several times a week. This keeps my face and body the same color, as you know the peel leaves you pale and unable to tan.

Before and 2 years after.

Found a rare before photo. I never liked the camera before the procedure.
Dr. Hatem Galal

I'm not sure he still practices, but he's amazing and I can't thank him enough.