34 Yrs Old, 470cc Overs Was a 34B

Have always felt out of proportion being very pear...

Have always felt out of proportion being very pear shaped and small boobs!
Went to see Mr Meleagros at transform 6th October and waiting til yesterday seemed forever! Was nervous but everyone put me at ease and were kind at Riverside hospital. Arrived at hospital at 12, operated on at 4pm back in room and eating a toasted sandwich by 6! Not had a lot of pain but feel very tight. Been taking co dydramol every 4 hours. Having the drains out this morning had been the worst bit so far. Have got some scars from some previous breast surgery in my pictures.

5 days post up

Still feeling pretty tight and it's so annoying sleeping upright! I've walked to my local shop around 5 mins away today and had quite bad pain in my right breast- searing and stingy! Only for about 10 mins then it went away, is this normal?

14 days post op

Feeling good! First week back at work was long! Monday and Tuesday the worst, by Wednesday I was feeling much better.
Still have some shooting nerve pain but not as bad.
Post op check with the nurse she was pleased with the healing of the incisions and I got to shower yippee!
Here's some update pictures ????
Mr Meleagros

Mr Meleagros was pleasant informative and to the point.