Loose Tummy Skin- Sublime tightening Riverside, CA

I'm 42 and determined to fix this!!! After...

I'm 42 and determined to fix this!!! After researching for days, months and years even and NOT wanting surgery, I pulled the trigger on Sublime skin tightening. I'm not doing this half way with only a couple of treatments either. I'm going for 6! If that doesn't work, then the procedure doesn't work. I've heard it takes time and works from the inside out. I'm going to take pictures and share my experience so that anyone interested will have an unbiased, worth it or not, review. I know I'm not alone in the loose skin battle. After discussing everything with the nurse, we've decided to do it every 3 weeks. And BTW, they didn't push the 6 sessions on me. I WANTED 6. They recommended 3 to start and go from there. But I'm an "all in" kinda girl.
Here's the before and 1 week after. I don't see anything yet, but slow and steady wins the race. I'll update again after my next one.

Pictures after 3rd treatment

I'm going in today to do number 4, but I forgot to add pictures after my third treatment. So far, I see no difference and it feels like a waste of money. Sill have 3 more to go with number 4 this afternoon.

Just don't think so :(

I've had 4 treatments and I just don't see a difference. Was going to do 6, but I decided to try the last 2 on my neck to give the procedure another chance to perform. Guess it's still a waiting game for a non-surgical tummy tightening treatment. But hopefully my post will save other some money.

I went to "Fun by Michelle". Supper nice people and I didn't feel pressure to purchase.