31, Gained a Ton of Weight Having 3 Kids, Lost Some of It...had Extra Skin/fat - Riverside, CA

I could not be happier!!!!! I went to get a...

I could not be happier!!!!!

I went to get a consultation from Dr. Ku tater having performed an extensive search for a doctor who was highly educated, bust also had some real photos with real results. I booked my surgery and it went great. I had my breasts lifted and augmented (larger) and a full extended tummy tuck ( I had extra skin from loosing weight). I was not nervous at all going into my surgery because Dr Ku explained everything to me, he explained how I would feel, how my recovery would most likely be, and I must say it was spot on. I healed so well, and my results were amazing. Is aw everyone for the first time after my surgery at Christmas, and they all said they could not believe how much smaller and better I looked. My brother even commented that I looked like I did in high school! That was crazy for me to hear because after having three kids I didn't think I could ever look like that again, but.. Thanks to Dr. Ku I do.I was so pleased with my surgery that I recently went back and had my inner thighs lifted too. I have so much more confidence now, and I feel so much better without all the extra fat and skin!

As you can see in the pictures below I am still not the skinniest. When Dr. Ku did my tummy tuck and breast implants I was around 210 ( my heaviest I ever weighed was 289) and today I am currently at 189.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

From the first time I met Dr. Ku and his staff they had been nothing but nice, friendly, very informational, and informative. All aspects of the surgery, from the pre-op, surgery day and recovery were explained in such detail- everything turned out better than Dr. Ku promised and I could not be more pleased!