34H to 34 D/DD --Long Awaited Breast Reduction. Riverside, CA

I have dreamed of a breast reduction for years. ...

I have dreamed of a breast reduction for years. Why did I wait so long? I am 5'7", and before surgery I weighed about 141 lb., and wore a 34H bra. I had pain in my arms, shoulders, head, neck and back. The surgery eliminated all my pain. Now I weigh 136.5 lb. and wear a 34 D or DD bra; I am well proportioned. A side benefit: I can now wear styles of clothing that previously I would not even consider; even pretty bras. The surgery was so easy.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hardesty is a highly knowledgeable and skilled plastic surgeon. He is likable, kind, and reassuring. During pre-op appointments, and then post-op, he explained everything, while making sure I understood. HIs office staff are also incredibly wonderful helpful people. Just before going into surgery, Dr. Hardesty was there beside me along with the rest of his surgical team. He is so caring, he offered a prayer, and then that evening he personally called me at home to check on how I was doing. The next day I told Dr. Hardesty my breast looked really little; he was calmly reassuring. Having lived with humungous breasts, normal looked really small to me. It was only a matter of days until I realized they are perfect for my body (who knew?). Dr Hardsty knew, and had said at a pre-op appointment that a ā€œCā€ would be a good size for my slight build. Before surgery no one else would have said I had a slight build, least of all me.