46 Years Old - Adult Acne Sufferer - Acne Scars and Mild Crows Feet and 11's Between my Eyes - Riverside, CA

I have wanted this treatment for 20 years and...

I have wanted this treatment for 20 years and never had the opportunity..up until now.. I came to the Real self site and got ALOT of good and useful information regarding the procedure. I had the C02RE ablative facial resurface with 2 passes.. After 2 Valium, (necessary) - 28 shots and 3 hours I was done. I took alot of photos -

46 year old post op sooooo worth it!!!

Hey ladies - I have not come back to this site for a while - I re read my post and it sounded more brutal than it was looking back... - I will say - I LOVE MY SKIN NOW!!!!

I am so very pleased I did this - the whole procedure was worth it.. From beginning to end. I might be going back for some dermabrasion as there are a couple small spots that were deeper. I encourage anyone who suffers as I did - DO THIS FOR YOURSELF.. You're self esteem and confidence level are worth it!!! I would do it again!!! And shoot... I just might - fractional or micro dermabrasion - that is what I am considering in a couple months anyhow! I stay out of the sun and make sure I stick to one regimen as I have found when I change the routine - my skin reacts to it. I feel much better about myself! Thank you Dr Hardesty, Deborah and LIz & Stacy!!!

9 months later