Dr. Robert A. Hardesty, Plastic Surgeon - Riverside, CA

I wanted to look better, I work in retail sales...

I wanted to look better, I work in retail sales and I am starting my own business, I wanted a doctor that is extremely proficient and talented. Dr. Hardesty performed a revision rhinoplasty and revision liposuction and was amazed at his expertise and proficiency and attention to detail. Dr. Hardesty performed a facelift, neck lift, endoscopic brow lift, fat transferred to lips and face. Excellent pre and post operative care.

Best Plastic Surgeon in Southern California

I am recovering well after my face lift, today being one month since my surgery.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

After having had a very bad experience with a reputable Costa Mesa plastic surgeon who botched a revised rhinoplasty, liposuction and scar revision, I decided that I would find the best plastic surgeon in California. I interviewed ten plastic surgeons. I drove to Beverly Hills, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Marina Del Rey, Fontana, and Temecula. Then by some miracle Dr. Hardesty was referred to me by a patient of his. He was the tenth plastic surgeon that I interviewed. And he will be the only plastic surgeon I would ever go to. Dr. Hardesty is HIGHLY TALENTED WITH EXTREME PROFICIENCY, AN EXPERT IN HIS FIELD. DR. HARDESTY IS THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON I HAVE EVER MET!!!! He revised my nose, he revised my bad thigh liposuction from two previous plastic surgeons, and he revised my scar on my face. Just recently on May 13th I had Dr. Hardesty performed a face lift, neck lift, under eye lift, brow lift, injected my facial creases and lips with my own fat taken from my abdomen. In my opinion Dr. Hardesty has taken at least fifteen years off my face. He is a true artist. My husband was looking at me a few days ago and said to me that I was lucky to have found HIM. I did not want to make that same mistake ever again. Dr. Hardesty has demonstrated to me that he truly cares and is concerned about me as a person; he is honest, loving and most of all very capable of correcting the most difficult problem.