Been Teased my Whole Life for my Ears but Not Anymore! Thanks to Dr. Hardesty! - Riverside, CA

I had been teased my whole life for my prominent...

I had been teased my whole life for my prominent ears and it wrecked my self confidence. I couldn't wear my hair up in fear that I would get made fun of. I felt like when people looked at me, all they saw was ears. Even though people told me they didn't think they stuck out "that bad" I was still convinced that they stuck out really bad. I had always wanted to get them fixed and for my 21st birthday, my parents told me they wanted to get them fixed for me. I asked around and everyone told me to go with Dr. Hardesty. I called and booked my consultation for July 10th. I went to the consultation and booked my surgery the same day! Dr. Hardesty is as amazing in person as everyone says. He is so knowledgable and in my opinion, he is one of the best (if not the best) doctors/plastic surgeons! We payed for the surgery upfront for September 17th. At my Post-Op, Dr. Hardesty reassured me that things were going to go great and that helped my anxiety stay at a minimum. Even the day of surgery I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be and that's all thanks to how good Dr. Hardesty made me feel. I trust my life in the hands of Dr. Hardesty and I knew my ears were finally going to look normal. The surgery went great and recovery has been a breeze. I hardley have any pain and didn't take much pain medication. I LOVE how my ears look! A lot of the bruising and swelling is gone and it's only been 2 weeks! I can't say enough how happy and grateful I am! Choosing Imagine Plastic Surgery and Dr. Hardesty was one of the best decisions I ever made! I can't say thank you enough! I will reccommend everyone to Dr. Hardesty and I will return to him if I ever look into more surgery! Thank you again!

Before and After 2 weeks post op

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hardesty is (in a nutshell) AMAZING!! I cannot say enough good things about this man! All of his staff are also amazing! They are all so friendly and comforting!