54 and Tired of Seeing a Lower Abdomen Pouch, 3 C Sections. - Riverside, CA

I have had 3 kids, all C sections and that pouch...

I have had 3 kids, all C sections and that pouch that just would never go away. I had two treatments done 4 days ago, diagonally which overlapped at the bottom. Today I put on jeans, happily thinking they fit, even with the swelling. Tonight a few sharp pains, reading reviews I imagine they will get worse before better. I'm traveling in two days, packing something for pain! The pictures were taken immediately after. One side is visibly red and larger, both were the same size though.

2 weeks update

I'm a bit disappointed at the results so far, but know it will only get better. I had wanted the lower tummy treated, the pouch that is so hard to get rid of or even make a dent in. I should have asked at the time, but wonder why the two treatments I had, were done diagonal from each side and crossed on the pouch area. I was told I would need more treatments at the time. I'll contact the Dr. office on Monday and ask questions. Maybe seeing the differences in their pictures will change my current thoughts.

Update

I had two large applicators for my treatment and they were placed diagonally meeting in my pelvic area. What I had wanted was the lower abdomen done. The office doing the procedure said they can't do just that area, because it causes indents ,since bodies have a natural line up and down the stomach. Does anyone know if it's suggested not to place applicator directly across the lower abdomen, the pouchy area? Any experiences??

90 days

I had cool-sculpting done 3 months ago, I was not seeing results as the 30 days approached, nor 60. Today I had my 90 day check up. I'd like to say I'm happy with the results and really wouldn't post pictures because nothing has changed. Yes there are a couple slight differences, but nothing that I had hoped I would have seen. $1,900 gone! I asked the office about the zimmer, which I've read here several times, and they said, the rep said its not really needed! I spent a lot of money and I would have appreciated anything that could help me reach a goal. I hope others have been results, I myself am very disappointed and sad that my hard earned money, went to waste.
practitioner

She seemed nice enough, reminded me after the fact, that I would probably need more treatments. I called before going to the office and asked if taking a pain medication would be a good idea before hand. I was told the Dr. was standing there and since it was my abdomen being treated, go ahead and take something.