50 Yearn Young Female Underwent Breast Reduction with a Lift - Riverside, CA

My motivation for this surgery was to feel...

My motivation for this surgery was to feel confident in my daily life. After having children and breast feeding, I gained lots of weight about 50lbs with each child. I was at my highest weight of 389 and decided to have weight lost surgery. on my weight lost journey I lost a little over 150 lbs. my breast began to sag due to excessive skin, this left me very sadden about my looks. I knew to gain my self-esteem I had to do something. Deciding to have cosmetic surgery, and being lucky enough to have such a wonderful doctor and his team was one of the best gift I've given to my self.
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

My first interaction was with Dr. ku patient care coordinator Jaylene. When I called for a consultation on the phone she was very helpful, explaining and answering all my questions. I felt comfortable with her knowledge, but was still unsure, so I made an appointment to come and see Dr. Ku. Dr Ku was so informative, he explained everything so clearly even demonstrating what my sagging breast would look like. I was so excited and couldn't wait. He was very honest with what could be done for me. I felt that my search for a surgeon was over, although it had just began. Choosing Dr Ku was the right choice, I followed my interwishing and it paid off best decision ever. I am planning another surgery for tummy tuck in the future and will be returning. I would recommend Dr Ku to anyone wanting to make change for the better in their looks. Thank you Dr Ku and his wonderful team.