24 Years Old, No Kids, 375cc Silicone Implants. Riverside, CA

I'm am so pleased with my breast augmentation. I...

I'm am so pleased with my breast augmentation. I was a 32A cup before and I wanted to go to about a C cup. I didn't want to go too big because I think my small body wouldn't be proportional and Dr. Hardesty and his staff understood exactly what I wanted. After having the surgery, I am so glad I went through with it because they look amazing! Not too big and definitely not to small. He explains every detail so there is nothing I don't understand about the procedure and because of that I was so comfortable. The first week post op was not fun, which was expected, but SO worth it. If you are on the fence about getting one, DO IT and make an appointment with Imagine Plastic Surgery, trust me, you won't regret it. I am so happy I did this and even happier with the Doctor I chose.
Dr. Hardesty

Dr. Hardesty was amazing. He was so kind and patient when answering my questions that he probably hears a million times a week haha It was comforting to know that I would be in good hands during surgery and I now, after 6 weeks, I can attest to that and I have proof on my chest :) Thank you Dr. Hardesty, I am so pleased with my results.