31-year-old Athletic Female That Had a Little Excess Body Fat. Had LIFO Section of Inner Thighs Back and Stomach for Fat Transfe

I chose this doctor because I thought he could...

worst decision of my life. A huge waste of money I basically feel like I have been robbed. $9400 for my procedure and I look exactly the same. Went to Dr. Robert Hardisty for a consult on Brazilian butt lift.brought  photographs of realistic expectations of what I wanted.dr. agreed I had enough body fat for the transfer and that he could give me the results that I wanted.informed me that he would take all my body fat in those locations that I chose to get liposuctioned. After my procedure Dr. could even tell my before and after photos he was confused every time I took photos of my newest update the pictures because there really was no improvement or change. My butt still looks exactly the same. I still have fat in the areas that the doctor luposuctioned along with some new thick scarring and unevenness due to Liposuction. I was under the impression that the doctor was able to give me the results that I wanted because they were realistic. Instead I went through tons of pain and suffering and now I am in debt. All for nothing. If I can go back I would never see this doctor again. I should've better done my research.and should've realized when the doctor did not have really any Brazilian butt lift photos to provide. Also Dr. was very unprofessional. Made sexual induendwo comments, and made me feel very uncomfortable at times along with my mother and my spouse who were present on almost all of my visits and consultations.

Riverside Plastic Surgeon

I chose this doctor because I thought he could provide me with the results that he had said he could. Now almost $10,000 later I look exactly the same. A huge waste of money and unnecessary pain and suffering and false promises of a body I thought the dr could achieve. My expectations were realistic and nothing extreme whatsoever. Anyone that's considering to do this procedure please do your research on finding a good doctor.also make sure your doctor can provide plenty of photographs of examples of their work.I should've known better when my doctor did not have any photos of Brazilian butt lifts other than two patient photos he showed me where the patients really did not look any different. This doctor had a lot of good reviews so aside from being skeptical of the photos I decided to go with him. Big mistake.