Combo Lift - London, GB

I am 68 years onld and in very good physical shape...

I am 68 years onld and in very good physical shape but I felt my face let me down. I have a thin face and the sagging made me look tired and unwell. I had a combo thread lift of PDOs and silhouettes at River Aesthetics in Harley Street, London. Dr Victoria and Dr Charlotte made the procedure very manageable and the result was immediate. My jowls were lifted, as were the lines between my nose and the corners of my mouth. Fullness was restored to my cheeks and my mouth no longer turned down at the corners. I can't say it was painless but it was manageable and the discomfort decreased over a week or so. Two friends commented that looked different when I saw them a fortnight after the procedure though I had not told anyone and I felt a million dollars. The benefits from the procedure will continue for several months to reach their optimum effect and I am really happy that I had it done.

Drs Victoria and Charlotte were friendly, professional, skilled and put me at my ease.