Excellent Dr. & staff!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
The Woodlands Plastic Surgeon

From the time I scheduled my first appointment, to surgery to the post op visits, my overall experience with Dr. Rivela and his staff were EXCELLENT. I studied, researched and read reviews about numerous plastic surgeons in Houston, prior to scheduling an appointment for breast augmentation and found that Dr. Rivela was the best choice personally for me. His credentials alone are outstanding and his reviews were all excellent. Dr. Rivela is, in my opinion, the BEST plastic surgeon in Houston, The Woodlands and surrounding areas. I felt comfortable, confident and trusting in both Dr. Rivela and his staff from the moment I first walked into his office. He is extremely honest and explains EVERYTHING in detail, which for me, was very important. Since I have never had breast implants, I asked sooooo many questions and he very patiently answered each one. He did not "rush" me through the appointment but instead took his time to ensure I understood everything. Since he is the expert in breast augmentation, I asked him his opinion as to the cup size better suited for me. He helped me pick out the best size and type of implant. I was initially a B cup and now a PROUD D cup.