so happy !!!

Dr. Kassir is a great guy who listens and hears...

Dr. Kassir is a great guy who listens and hears what you are saying. He truly cares how you feel and addresses all of your concerns and questions! He spends as much time with you as you like! He makes you feel so comfortable. You feel like he's a friend you have had for years! After meeting him once and listening to what he could do for me, I made by decision to have the surgery. He is talented, caring, intelligent and funny! So Nice!!! He gave me different options and left it totally up to me. Thank you so much Dr. Kassir!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was told for over ten years that I needed surgery to open up my air passage ways by my ENTs. I had rhinoplasty 16 years ago. My breathing was not the same and the appearance of nose was not what I had hoped for. I still had a bump, nostrils were a little large and the tip of my nose was not attractive. Because of my past experience with anesthesia I was extremely hesitate to have any further surgery where I would need to be put under anesthesia. I woke up from the surgery with chills, sweating and vomiting for two days. A girlfriend of mine had recently had a mini face lift and rhinoplasty - Dr. Kassir just an outstanding job and she could not be happier! She convinced me to make an appointment with Dr. Kassir. He assured me that I would be fine! I decided to have the surgery to open up my air passage ways and to make my nose look "pretty" - no more bump and more feminine! I woke up in recovery feeling fine! No chills, no sweating and no vomiting! Dr. Kassir did a GREAT JOB! His staff both in his Ridgewood & Wayne offices and his staff in the Wayne Surgical Center were fantastic!!! I love my nose and can breath!!! It's extremely natural looking and fits my face perfectly! Not only is Dr. Kassir one of the Best - he is an exceptional person!!!