46, in Shape Except for Stubborn Belly Fat - Ridgewood, NJ

Always had stubborn belly fat in the mid section....

Always had stubborn belly fat in the mid section. I am 46 and in shape, eat good, and excersise regularly. I had read about Ultrashape, as I did not want to do anything invasive. Did recommended 3 treatments. The results were great, I lost at east one size around my waist, if not more. Keep in mind I followed protocol with no drinking alcohol and eating the recommended foods to help the body flush out the fat after each treatment. I also lost about 10 lbs I think due to the combo of eating clean and the fat loss.
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Kopelman did my consult with the nurse Kristine who performed the procedure. They were very nice and informative, as were all the staff in the office. its obvious Dr Kopelman wants his patients to get the best results they can. They hydrate with an IV bag during the procedure, and did target areas and layers to ensure the most complete results. The procedure itself was pretty much painless, except when the transducer hit some of my recent scars from a laproscopic surgery, but it was more like a momentary stinging. Kristine was very infornative explaining how everythinh worked and wat she was doing as she was doing it.