Tummy Tuck/Lipo - Ridgewood, NJ

Hi everyone! My TT/Lipo is scheduled for 12/20/13,...

Hi everyone!
My TT/Lipo is scheduled for 12/20/13, but I thought I would share some of my thoughts with all those who are interested. I have been wanting this procedure for a few years. I met with a few drs and none made me feel as important and secure as Dr. Ganchi.I did some research and found Dr. Ganchi's reviews here on Realself. I thought I would give her a visit before making my final decision with another dr. It was her sincere interest and knowledge that changed my decision. I decided she was the one. This is a life changing experience and I feel I am putting it into the right hands.
I am less than two weeks away from the big day but I will keep you posted and maybe put up a photo, pre-op. I will put up post-op photos as time passes by. I know how important it is to those of you still in search of the right doctor. Good luck

Unbelievable recovery

Hi everyone,
I am home from the surgery center and can't believe how well everything went. I took the Percoset the evening of surgery for precaution but didn't need it the next day. I felt minimal discomfort and was walking around on my own the next morning. Dr. Ganchi showed up at the center bright and early. She said that the recovery would go well and she was right. I just in awe about how I feel. I was expecting some severe pain after hearing stories from my research but thank goodness I'm okay.
Well, I going to finish my Christmas shopping online and catch up with you later. Have a great holiday everyone.

Day 6 - Post Op

My drains were below 25ccs within 24 hours so I got my drains removed today. Was not fun. I think Dr. Ganchi was trying to distract me from the inevitable. A little painful but I got through it. Got a good look at the incision and my tummy. I am happy and confident that It will be even flatter after all the swelling goes down.
Still walking hunched over as per doctor's orders. I don't want to tamper with my investment...lol. Can't wait to walk straight up. It is taking a toll on my back. I did try to prepare for this by working out extra on my legs and back months before the operation. I am sure that it would have been worse if I didn't. Thank goodness for research. Good luck everyone...xoxo

Before and after photos

As promised. Please comment with your opinion.

no flat stomach

Why isn't my stomach flat?

TT and Lipo Review

It has been over two years since my procedure and I really should have posted the updated review much sooner.
However, I have always wanted to keep real self members and visitors aware of my results. I was always concerned that others would feel somewhat cheated as I did.
My tummy tuck procedure went very smoothly and Dr. Ganchi did everything to name sure I was comfortable and safe. I would rate my tummy tuck at a six and this is because my tummy was never smooth or tight. I also had to remove the dog ears at some small cost. I rate my liposuction of the tummy, back, and flanks at a zero. I really felt cheated and look no different with regards to my back and flank. I paid a substantial amount of money for the liposuction that was extra from the tummy tuck and am very unhappy. After surgery there was hardly and bruising in those areas. This leads me to believe that she did not work on removing the fat sufficiently. Very unhappy because I have to save money to get the Lipo done again. Money wasted
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P. Ganchi is very professional, at the same time very personable. So is Kathy from her office staff. She is genuinely concerned for your personal interest and health. I am looking forward to my procedure with peace of mind.