CLOSED Septorhinoplasty 46 Yo F with Congenital Internal and External Valve Collapse, Enlarged Turbinates, and Deviated Septum.

Less than 72 hours until my surgery with Dr....

Less than 72 hours until my surgery with Dr. Kassir after many, many years of struggling with breathing through my nose, and a previous nasal fracture. I chose Dr. Kassir because of his skills as both an ENT AND Facial Plastics Doc as well as seeing first hand another rhinoplasty he'd done. I chose him aesthetically because of his attention to detail and ability to preserve my Austro-Hungarian Aristocratic nose by only refining it and slightly reducing it to fit my small face. I do not want a ski slope nose, I like my strong profile. He assured me he'd preserve it and by the looks of other rhinoplasty posts of his on Instagram I see he listens and fits each individual to what works on their face, no cookie cutter noses.

Needed to postpone surgery..

I acquired strep throat from my husband who was exposed at his office. On antibiotics and bed rest, now is just a waiting game...
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon