Reviewed Labiaplasty - Ridgewood, NJ

I had already undergone surgery that went horribly...

I had already undergone surgery that went horribly wrong in 2009. The doctor had been reckless and did am awful job. During the first surgery she screwed up the stitches and had to put me under general anesthesia again the next day, and when everything had healed I realized she butchered me up. She left some parts longer and cut a piece of my labia that I can never get back. Long story short it was the worst experience ever, a true nightmare. I regretted choosing to get it in the first place and strongly advised anyone against undergoing such a traumatic experience. When I arrived at Dr Pedy Ganchi's office I wasn't expecting anything. In all honesty I was sick of looking at myself and remembering what that awful woman did to me. I was desperate. I told her what happened and she kept an open ear and a welcoming presence. She was patient, examined me and said she would try to do her best to rectify the reckless job the other doctor had done. I felt like I was in good hands right then. She was also so understanding about me being a student and not having a lot of money and checked with my insurance if they could cover some of the payment or if we could arrange a payment plan. She let me know I could call her at anytime and we went into extremely specific details about the surgery. I was terrified something like before would happen again and I could tell she understood that. She made me feel comfortable and hopeful. The results are outstanding. It blows my mind how she fixed me, she is a true artist!! I finally fell like myself again. I am so grateful I found her. She is professional, detail-oriented, patient and understanding. Also the healing process was so much better than anticipated. The pain was minimal and after a couple of months I was up and running again! My only regret is that I didn't go to her in the first place.
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon