Beautiful Labia! - Ridgewood, NJ

I was always unhappy with the appearance of my ...

I was always unhappy with the appearance of my labia ever since I was a teen ager and decided to finally look into labiaplasty. I met with a few doctors who turned me off and made me quite uncomfortable and apprehensive. I nearly gave up. They didn't seem to know what they were doing and were very casual about the surgery. A friend then referred me to Dr. Ganchi and I decided to give it one more shot. SO happy I did as she was so sincere and interested to help me. She was patient, knowledgeable and spoke with confidence. She explained the types of labiaplasty and fat grafts down there and assured me of her happy patients who had the same procedure. I was so at ease with her and the staff that I became so excited to proceed. I couldn't be happier with my results and really LOVE my new lady parts! They look so natural-the way I had wanted them to look for years. The surgery was surprisingly painless afterwards just had some swelling as she had mentioned. After the swelling went down I look like a new person down there!!! I am now much more comfortable-no more adjusting myself in tight clothes and can be relaxed with my boyfriend. I'm a believer now and have referred my friends to Dr. Ganchi. In this day and age of fast talkers and imposters, she's the one. I only wish I had done it sooner.
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ganchi is a true doctor who really cares about your well-being. She is talented and kind and will treat you like family. Her skills and care are extraordinary - I know I have found a plastic surgeon I can trust to keep me looking beautiful.