Labiaplasty - Ridgewood, NJ

After 7 years of feeling uncomfortable with my...

After 7 years of feeling uncomfortable with my labia, I finally decided it was time to have surgery. It was my ultimate goal to find a doctor, who showed concern for my wellbeing and would perform to the best of his or her ability. I found this doctor to be Dr. Pedy Ganchi in Ridgewood, NJ. Although I am from Scranton, PA, the two and a half hour drive was beyond worth the surgery. I am astonished by the results of my labiaplasty. I was expecting extreme pain and puffiness after the surgery, but to my amazement I have very minimal pain, swelling, and bleeding. If you plan to get this surgery, I 100% recommend Dr. Ganchi.

6 weeks 3 days post op

Everything is absolutely perfect! I'm hearing great and rare pain! I only feel pain if I bump hard or rub around my wound, but other than that I feel great! Stitches have been gone since approximately 1 week post op. Haven't use cream to prevent infection since 4 weeks post op. Everything is healing great. I'm astonished by the results. Never been so happy!
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ganchi is a phenomenal surgeon and incredible woman. She informed me of all necessary information concerning a labiaplasty. She expressed great passion and generosity to provide the best service on me. Post surgery, she, personally, called to ask how I was feeling. Dr. Ganchi shows an abundant amount of respect and kindness towards all of her patients. I wouldn't recommend anyone other than her to perform a physical appearance surgery.