Breast Augmentation

I wanted to have larger breasts that were more...

I wanted to have larger breasts that were more proportionate to my hips. for this reason, I made an appointment with Dr. Ganchi who my aunt recommended. She performed reconstructive breast surgery on her and she is very happy with the results.
I was not sure about the size I wanted so I asked Dr. Ganchi for her advice and she told me what size would be right for me based on what I was looking for and on my body type. I am very happy with the size. They are just the right size. My breasts also look very natural which is what I was looking for as well. In addition, Dr. Ganchi also helped me decide what type of implant to get. She explained to me the pros and cons of saline and silicone implants. The day of the surgery I was nervous but I was pleasantly surprised by relaxing music once I walked into the operating room, also a very warm blanket was placed over my body and a calf massager. Suddenly I felt relaxed. When I went home after the surgery she called me to asked me how I was doing and she followed up with me by calling me during the first few days to make sure I was comfortable.

It has been now 6 months since my surgery and I am not happy. It has been very emotionally challenging to realize that I have synmastia. When I first had the surgery I was swollen between my breast. The skin was not flat but I thought that it was going to down. It turns out I have synmastia and my breasts are united in the middle. I now have to find and experienced doctor who can fix the problem and I would have to pay for another surgery. Also, we agreed that she was going to give me a small D but I ended up with a full D and one breast is a little bigger than the other.

I Do NOT have synmastia

I do not have synmastia, and Dr. Ganchy will perform the surgical procedure in which she will place stitches in the area between my breasts in order to flatten it against my chest. I have depression and I take medication for it. It is more difficult for me to deal with a situation than It is for some one who does not suffer from it. For this reason, I some times blow things out of proportion. I went on google looking for answers instead of discussing my situation with her and I mistakenly thought that I had synmastia. In regards to the size, some bras fit me a little different than others depending on the brand.
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon