50+ Years Old, 4 Kids, Tummy Tuck in Jan, Ultherapy on 10/28/16! - Ridgewood, NJ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello! Alas, I lost access to my earlier account...

Hello!

Alas, I lost access to my earlier account.

Back in Jan of 2016, I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Paul Parker - you can see my review over at https://www.realself.com/review/ridgewood-nj-tummy-tuck-50-kids-csections-tt-hip-lipo-thigh-lipo .

2 days ago, I had Ultherapy done at the same place!

Somewhat long story.... I had a facelift back in 2011 with great results. During the past 5 years, my metbolism changed... and I put back 10 pounds of the 50 I had lost.

Still look pretty good, mind you, but I did want to get more of a better chin line definition and the like. Found out about Ultherapy and decided to go for it!

The experience itself was very simple - I was put under general anethesia and woke up in recovery. This is my 4th surgery with Dr. Parker and staff; they're very accomondating and even put up with my cracking jokes every minute or so. I brought my bananas and Peach sparkling water (bananas, along with chicken soup, are a must for recovery), and then me husband drove me home.

Pain meds kept things bearable and today (2 days after procedure) things are going swimmingly!

More as it happens.... but so far, very happy indeed.

4 Days After

Recovery going well. I know its supposed to take weeks/months to see a definitive change but right now, I'm quite liking how my chinline looks.

19 days after

Supremely happy so far! I know its supposed to be too early for big changes but I can tell my jawline is redefined and much nicer.

So far, totally excellent experience and I can highly recommend it!
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

4th time using his services - utterly stellar. Highly recommended! Dr. Parker is an artist when it comes to plastic surgery. He is very precise in marking you up for what needs to be done during surgery. His bedside manner is excellent as well... and his goal is to ensure you are beyond happy with your results. As you can tell.. very pleased I am.