26 Y/o Man - Gynecomastia Liposuction - Ridgewood, NJ

I have struggled with gynecomastia (excess fat in...

I have struggled with gynecomastia (excess fat in breasts) all my life. Diet and exercise only worked so much, and my self confidence was very low. I finally decided to consult a doctor, and I am so happy I chose Dr. Ganchi. She was very professional and kind. Our first few consultations were very informative and she did not try to pressure me whatsoever. After I decided to go through with the liposuction, the staff were very helpful in preparing me and setting up the various appts. The surgery was quick and Dr. Ganchi was very gentle, as there was very little post-op pain - I didn't even need the pain medication provided. Dr. Ganchi called me every day after the surgery for the first few days to make sure I was comfortable and to answer any questions. The results are fabulous, even better than some of the pictures I researched online. Dr. Ganchi is obviously a very skilled surgeon and I would recommend her without hesitation. The entire experience was smooth and easy. And her office is beautiful!
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon