Dr.Lokeh Goes Above and Beyond - Minneapolis, MN

I exercise a lot and eat relatively healthy but no...

I exercise a lot and eat relatively healthy but no matter what I did, I just couldn't get rid of the my lower belly bulge . It was extremely frustrating and all I really saw when I looked on the mirror. When I heard that Dr.Lokeh was 1 of only 2 doctors doing Tickle Lipo, I reached out to him to see if this would work for me. I was skeptical as the procedure sounded too good to be true. Non-invasive, little to no down time, and really, it's going to tickle? It turns out all of this was true!! And the results are seen quickly!! I'm soooooo happy I decided to do this! It has boosted my self confidence immensely!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Lokeh performing my breast augmentation 5 years ago, so I was already confident in his care for my tickle lipo. He is truly a wonderful man and doctor. Dr.Lokeh always took more than enough time to explain everything and address any concerns I had. He is honest, caring, gentle, and truly a gifted doctor.