33, Female, 2 Kids, Needed Previous Breast Surgery Scar Revision/Areola Reduction - Richmond, AU

Had extreme areola scaring from improper...

Had extreme areola scaring from improper postoperative treatment of stitches removal performed 3 years prior (by diffrent surgeon) a combined reduction (E cup to small D), breast lift and augmentation ( 200cc silicone gel/high profile). Recommended scar revision of stretched out areola to treat the poor aftercare which stop the scar healing properly was an excellent recommendation of resolving this issue.

Areola Reduction/Breast Surgery Scar Revision

9 month post op. I am extremely happy with the results. I have had some minor changes in size from 6th month until now. Slightly larger than post op size but still fantastic. I have had some irregularity in shape but this was expected. My areola no longer can been seen in my swimwear and bras. Very happy but started taping again as there appears to be minor stretch marks starting to form along the upper parts of the areola
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Amazing. Was extremely knowledgeable and staff are very professional. All questions were answered. His advice from many years prior to wait until I completed my family before breast surgery was absolutely spot on as there were drastic changes to my breasts post child birth and breast feeding which greatly increased my size and ptosis of my breasts. Have yet to receive aftercare but this was already pre-booked and given to me in advance with surgical date. The staff were always available to speak with and their assistance with understanding the private health insurance processed was fantastic. Highly recommended as any and all correspondence was swift and sincere. Dr. Bloom had a great repore with the surgical staff and the importance of testing my excised skin was taking seriously and immediately sent to lab as promised even though it was probably a result of stitches not completely removed from years ago by a local gp.