Finally a Reality After 10yrs of Dreaming!! - Richmond, AU

I have always wanted to get my breasts enlarged,...

I have always wanted to get my breasts enlarged, (as a small C cup). Then I breastfed my 2 children & what little boob I had all but disappeared! My once perky little boobs were saggy & empty looking. I knew then it was something I DEFINITELY wanted done! After years of always having more important things to spend my money on, & talking myself out of surgery due to fear, I finally decided to go to a consultation & make my decision from there.
I now have nice sized breasts in proportion to the rest of my body (I'm classic pear shaped), I can wear the tops I've always wanted to without them hanging off me because of my flat chest.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I went into my 1st consultation with Dr Kim Taylor feeling nervous, apprehensive & a little excited. By the end of the consultation I knew I was going to have the surgery! Not only did Kim make me feel relaxed & comfortable, but I had complete faith in her capability & confidence that she was surgeon I wanted to operate on me. Kim advised that my implants would be best under the muscle, clearly explained what type of implant I should have, & gave sound reasons as to why. Kim allowed me plenty of time to look at & feel implants as well as the opportunity to use the implants to figure out what size I'd like to go with. Kim (& her personal assistant Kasey) were lovely to deal with, patient with my questions & made me feel totally at ease not only with the decision I'd made, but literally being wheeled into the operating theatre as well. I would (& have) recommend Dr Kim Taylor to anyone considering having breast augmentation surgery.