41yr Old, Breast Augmentation - Richmond, AU

After 3 children, who are now all teenagers, I was...

After 3 children, who are now all teenagers, I was sick of looking in the mirror and seeing the chest of a boy not a girl. After years of wearing heavily padded bras so that I felt and looked more like a woman, I decided that I didn't want to take my boobs off and leave them on the bathroom floor at night anymore!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

It took two years of contemplation before I finally decided to seriously go ahead and look into breast augmentation. Mr Webster was recommended to me by a friend and I also will be recommending him to others. He understood what an immensely personal decision this was and respected that totally. There was no pressure at any stage to commit to the procedure until I was fully comfortable. Our initial consultation was very relaxed and every question I had was answered before I could even ask it. Mr Webster was incredibly thorough with explaining the procedure, understanding the end result that I was looking for and then working out the logistics so that everyone was on the same page. Before, during and after my procedure, Mr Webster and his staff were incredibly caring, thoughtful and helpful in every aspect so as to make my surgery and after care a hugely positive experience.