Tummy Tuck Richmond, VA

I had 2 c-sections ages ago. Had the ultimate fupa...

I had 2 c-sections ages ago. Had the ultimate fupa that needed to disappear! It was in the way and was keeping me from normal activities. I couldnt wear dresses as I looked preggers, I couldnt stretch properly, as it was about as effective as strapping on a basketball first. And i was self conscious!

Why I chose a tummy tuck

I was soooooo tired of my shape being disproportinate, with the fupa preventing me from feeling normal.
I was self conscious. I couldn't wear what I wanted. I always had to cover the fupa. Had to wear sweaters to hide my shape. No matter losing 30 lbs, the fupa was still there, like an albatross around my middle, it was my scarlet letter on my midsection! F for fupa, F for fat.
I hated going to parties and eating hors d'oeuvres, because I felt like everyone was staring at me and the fupa!
I remembered seeing a couple in their 50s at a waterpark, and the wife asking the husband to fix her shoe, because she couldn't. I didn't want to be them!
After many diets, personal trainers, sit ups, cross training, yoyo weight, I felt it was pointless! The trainer said, you can't spot lose weight!
No the rest of me was not perfect. However, the rest of me wasnt requiring extra clothes to cover it up, or costing me extra money to hide it, preventing me from doing things, making me self conscious!
This fupa had to go! I was no longer willing to carry this 15 year old hate relationship with me for the rest of my life!
So after years of wishing and debate, I begged to have this removed when I had my hysterectomy!
I am still swollen, but Wow! I am soooooo happy to have that "thing" removed!!!!!! I cant wait for the final results, because the initial results are truly life changing!
(Pictures to come soon).
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I respect Dr Ladosci as he truly cares about his patients and their health and outcomes first. His main concern is that you are safe to have the procedure. And, secondary, he wants his patients to have realistic expectations of what the results can be. After the procedure has been done, the care and follow up have been great! Other doctors respect him, and also like to work with him. He is very thoughtful, caring and respectful to me as a patient. He is sincere. There have been times I needed to wait, but that is because he cares about his other patients too! And, that is balanced by him working me in when it was necessary. We are all important to him!