Best Cosmetic Surgeon Ever

I had a tummy tuck a few years ago with Dr....

I had a tummy tuck a few years ago with Dr. Blanchet and I say without reservation that not only was it worth it, but it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I am 55 years old, petite (5'3") and always carried just a little extra weight- primarily in my tummy and thighs. I honestly wasn't sure it would turn out that great but it succeeded all my expectations! Dr. Blanchet is a wonderful, caring person and she does not promise anything she cannot deliver. The office visits were always a pleasant experience as she surrounds herself with a great staff. I was so pleased that I went back to her the following year for liposuction!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blanchet is not only a gifted surgeon but she is a warm and caring person. She is very thorough and takes the time to answer any questions. She was very reassuring about any concerns I had and her nurses and office staff were knowledgeable and kind. I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering cosmetic surgery!