Old Broad Gets Hot New Bod!!!

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction on the flanks and...

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction on the flanks and outer thighs (saddlebags). I am 52 years old and have lost 60 pounds. The weight loss and my pregnancies produced an abdominal flap that I was extremely self conscious of. My tummy sagged so much that my belly button was covered. I always dreamed of having a tummy tuck done, but thought of it as a selfish thing to spend the hard earned family resources on! And now that I was in my 50s, I thought it was too late to for me. I had a wake up call early in 2013 - after losing a good friend to cancer - don't live with regrets and unfinished business. A had a tough week after the procedure (I had no idea that the depression and anxiety would hit me that hard), but I am absolutely thrilled with he results!!! I would do it again in a heart beat. I am not fully recovered, and the procedure did not give me a perfect body, but the results are very dramatic! My husband says he feels like he is cheating on his wife!

Couldn't be happier! Truly listened to me and my concerns/fears. Awesome outcome!