34 Year Old Seeking New Beginnings - Richmond, VA

Hello, I'm new to this site. I have read comments...

I'm new to this site. I have read comments and stories from many of you and the support is wonderful. It's a nice to be able to reach out to like minded people. I'm a 34 year old mother of 4 who's 2 weeks away from a new me. Dr. Matthew Stanwix in Richmond Va. will be performing my surgery and so far I couldn't be more satisfied. Updates to come...

3 days and counting...

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited....just 3 short days until my TT, and liposuction to my flanks, inner thighs, and lower back. I can't wait for the day that I can wear a fitted shirt and not feel like everyone is starring at my mid section and love handles. I also can't wait to have sex with my husband with the lights on...oh what fun it will be.

1 Day Post Op...tummy Tuck W/ Lipo to Flanks and Inner Thighs

So yesterday was my surgery. Everything went extremely well. I woke up with minimal pain. My family was shocked by how well things went. Then it happened...by midday today pain started. The liposuction hurts more than anything else. I had my muscles done as well and it feels like I've done 10 days of straight planking. My lipo holes...feel like bullet shot wounds although I don't know how that feels. I can only imagine. I have been tolerating the pain with the pain meds prescribed by my PS. I also had the experal injection. I can only imagine how it would feel hadn't I not gotten the shots ????. I going to be brave and post a pre-op photo. I was afraid and ashamed to post pictures prior to surgery but since I no longer look that way I'll update you guys. I will update more photos tomorrow. Until then happy reading.

Almost 3 weeks post op!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm almost 3 weeks post op and I'm feeling better. Still walking hunched over. Sometimes I can straighten up but when I do my front thighs pull and it doesn't feel to great. I'm still super swollen in my lower abdomen. The swelling has gone down some in my lower back which is great but my back still hurts. I absolutely love my waist, I just really wish the lower abdomen swelling would go down so I can a general feel of what's to come. After much research, it seems as if I'm one of few who has this sort of massive swelling. My PS confirmed it was swelling but asked me if I wanted to try aspiration to see if there's any fluid...I declined. I'm going to take him up on that offer during my next follow up. Until then...I'll continue to sulk in my recliner hole (I'm surrounded by pillows). You guys pray for me.

I'm feeling myself

Ladies!!! Yesterday was the first day that my swelling was a tad bit controlled and I'm loving what see. I had an appointment with Dr. Stanwix last week and he said that this is approx. 30% of what my final results will be. Uhmm yay!!!!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I was extremely nervous when I arrived to the surgical suite. Everyone from the nursing staff, anesthesiologists, and Dr. Stanwix were nothing less than amazing. When Dr. Stanwix entered my sweet, he had this big smile on his face that made everything seem so much better. He's bed side manner was impeccable. My husband, brother and soon to be sister in law was very impressed by him. He has already called and checked on me. So far my experience has exceeded my expectations. If you're anywhere close to the Richmond VA area and is considering cosmetic surgery. Do yourself a favor and book a consult with Dr. Stanwix. I guarantee he will impress you.