Little to No Result - Richmond, VA

I would say that this procedure did not work for...

I would say that this procedure did not work for me. I was and am suffering from hair loss and tried all types of over the counter medicine and oils to stop hair loss. I've seen a dermatologist and an endocrinologist at John's Hopkins and also a dermatologist at UPenn to get a second opinion. None of them were really able to explain my hair loss and none of my family members suffer from hair loss. I took spironolactone for 1.5 years in combination with OCT and that didn't work at all. I did 3 PRP treatments, the first one was with an A cell and seemed to work better than the other 2. I didn't see much of a result from the other 2 treatments and when I talked to the doctor he said that it's more of a long-term treatment and I should be able to see results long-term, but I don't think this is the case. I had my first procedure back in December 2015 and my last one in April 2016 and my hair has been falling out even more than it did before the procedure. The truth is that this treatment is not for everyone and there are no proven studies that it works. It may work for some people, but certainly not for me.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was wonderful and I loved the staff.