52 Years Old, Gynecomastia, Lipo on Stomach and Flanks - Richmond, VA

I don't think it is possible to get a more caring...

I don't think it is possible to get a more caring and patient doctor than Dr. Stanwix. By his own admission, he is a perfectionist and an artist both excellent traits for a cosmetic surgeon. He did a fantastic job, before during, and after surgery. I am very happy with the way my chest, abs and flanks look. There were some complications including developing a seroma and needing a second procedure to remove part of the gland under my nipples to get it perfect, but the risks were explained to me and were handled incredibly professionally. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience and highly recommend Dr. Stanwix.

52 Years Old, Gynecomastia, Lipo on Stomach and Flanks - Richmond, VA

I don't think it is possible to get a more caring and patient doctor than Dr. Stanwix. By his own admission he is a perfectionist and an artist both excellent traits for a cosmetic surgeon. He did a fantastic job before, during, and after surgery. I am very happy with the way my chest, abs and flanks look. There were some complications including developing a seroma and needing a second procedure to remove part of the gland under my nipples to get it perfect, but the risks were explained to me and were handled incredibly professionally. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience and highly recommend Dr. Stanwix.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon