Incognito Lite: 2 Months in and Seeing Major Progress! - Richmond, VA

I got incognito lite (upper and lower 6 teeth),...

I got incognito lite (upper and lower 6 teeth), and have no complaints so far. When I first got them on, I had mild pain/discomfort for a few days, but saw progress within a week. I also have a day of discomfort after tightening, but it's not even bad enough to take Tylenol. Eating was more difficult at first, but within days, I was pretty used to it. I still can't bite into anything tough with my front teeth (I'll cut it up first) but chewing isnt a problem at all. I also have a small lisp, which was most present at the beginning of treatment and after tightenings, but honestly it's much better than I was anticipating. Close friends and family could hear the speech difference after I told them I had incognito, but no one else has mentioned it or seems to have noticed.

Pros: immediate progress, same cost (for me) as Invisalign, no visible difference

Cons: slight lisp, takes longer to eat.

Photos are: day of installation, 6 weeks in (first tightening), and two months in

7 months in...

I'm 7 months in, and loving the results even more! I am still going every 6-8 weeks for tightening. I have mild discomfort for about one day, then everything is fine. I can mostly eat everything I ate without braces on, it just takes more time and care. Only downside is that cleaning my teeth takes longer and is necessary basically after any meal/snack. Basically no one notices I have these on my teeth.
Dr. Horsey

Dr Horsey is so nice! I have seen him at my consultation and both visits so far. Office staff is great and the techs are so friendly and professional. A few of them are currently receiving orthodontic treatment.