Only Use a Board-certified Plastic Surgeon!

The pictures speak for themselves. I had...

The pictures speak for themselves. I had blisters and burns and now I'm left with scars for the rest of my life. I use mederma. Make sure you choose a board-certified plastic surgeon or at least a doctor that has a history of working with this machine.

One week postop I was told this was just an inflammatory response. At the six week appointment I was told I would heal nicely and I believed her, though I was hesitant.

After the procedure I had blisters and was told that was normal, I regret this decision tremendously and feel like I could be on that show "botched". My husband even admitted my arms are a turn off for him now, but at least I have a pretty face :-)

Dr Stadler-Camden

At first she seemed very nice and knowledgeable. I felt rushed during the procedure, Almost like I was a burden. I was also told she was no longer performing the procedure she was closing her office and would be seeing patients out of her home. I didn't feel comfortable with that so I did not follow up any further I now use mederma daily and wear longer sleeves.