Labiaplasty, 25 Years Old, No Kids! - Richmond, VA

I have been uncomfortable with my labia minora for...

I have been uncomfortable with my labia minora for as long as I can remember. Before meeting Dr. Watts I went to a friend of mine who is a family physician and asked her to refer me for labiaplasty. She told me there was nothing wrong with it. When I met with Dr. Watts for my consultation, she completely understood my needs/concerns. Not only was my labia a visual problem for me but also a physical one. Dr. Watts put me completely at ease during my consult and I knew I was in good hands with her right from the beginning. When I came back for my procedure I was extremely nervous. Again, Dr. Watts put me at ease. The first 4 days were the hardest. I went back to work on day 5. I am now only 2.5 weeks post op and my labia is almost completely healed. The suture work that Dr. Watts did was phenomenal. I did not have any problems with the stitches falling out early or too late. My labia is perfect and is totally symmetrical on both sides. After seeing all the reviews on here I am so happy with my choice to go with Dr. Watts. She saw me post operatively and reassured me that everything was healing fine which it was. If you are looking for a labiaplasty, Dr. Watts is the way to go!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon