26, Juvederm Lips Reversal from Another Surgeon. Richmond, VA

I called Dr. Shaw's office after a horrible...

I called Dr. Shaw's office after a horrible experience with a well known surgeon in D.C.. I was so upset when I called and asked if there was any way I could speak to Dr. Shaw so that I could get an honest opinion from another professional, knowing that the surgeon who did the procedure was not going to be 100% truthful. I had never had filler in my lips and the OTHER Doctor overfilled them, as well as altered the shape due to filler being outside of my lip line. First, let me say the staff at this office are above and beyond and extremely personable! Love Laura Beth ???? When I called she spoke with me for probably a good thirty minutes just reassuring me. I felt like I was speaking with a friend. She made sure I would get an appointment before the weekend so that I could relax knowing everything would be okay. Upon my first talk and meeting with Dr. Shaw, I immediately felt I was in the right place. He is a wonderful listener and very down to earth. He was very kind, his technique is gentle, and he always warns you before the needle prick (not that it hurts in the slightest!) Almost instantly my lips were better after the injections he did to dissolve the filler. By the next day my smile was no longer distorted and I didn't feel like I needed to hide. Thank you so much Dr. Shaw for giving back my confidence, listening, caring about my situation, and treating me well.
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon