Age 58, Bags Under Eyes and Sagging Eyelids. Want to Feel and Look Younger! - Richmond, VA

I went to Dr. Nadia Blanchet. I have had the BEST...

I went to Dr. Nadia Blanchet. I have had the BEST experience with Dr. Blanchet and all of her staff. She listened to my concerns, she told me her thoughts and we went from there. One year later and I love my eyes. I was worried they would look totally different but they improved instead of having eyes that were not me. People say I look rested and younger looking. That Is EXACTLY what I wanted. Dr. Blanchet was with me through the whole process. Some Doctors just sort of forget you but NOT her. She truly LOVES what she does and it shows. He office staff were always kind and caring and very professional. Dr. Blanchet is not your typical doctor, she is someone who cares about you. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. I feel like I have found a gem. I 100% recommend her if you want any cosmetic surgery done in the Richmond area.

The Process