33 Yrs Old with Braces for First Time - Richmond, VA

Hello. I started my journey with Damon braces on...

Hello. I started my journey with Damon braces on 11/27/2016. I always wanted braces growing up but my mother couldn't afford them. I initially didn't want traditional braces and wanted to go the Invisilign route but found out I wouldn't get the results I wanted to achieve. I stumbled upon Damon braces a few months ago and liked what I read. I also watched YouTube videos of patient reviews and didn't see anything that would sway me in a different direction. I went in for my initial consultation and found out that I can get clear brackets on the top and bottom. So I decided not to think about it anymore and go for it. There was no pain putting them on and no pain later. Only a little discomfort and awkwardness eating. I still have a slight lisp after 5 days with them on. I'm glad I got them and looking forward to the finished product.
Richmond Orthodontist

Dr. Scarborough and his staff have been outstanding. They are really patient with me and answer any questions that I have. Everyone is very pleasant.