Breast Augment and Lower Lid Blepharoplasty - Richmond, VA

I had finally decided to go through with my breast...

I had finally decided to go through with my breast augmentation and lower lid blepharoplasty after years of wanting it, but never pulling the trigger. I did my research on several doctors and got consultations from a couple and i chose Dr. Dewire. He seemed very knowledgeable of his craft and would return my emails promptly. His staff left very little to be desired, very cold and unwelcoming, never smiling and would barely speak to you, but they weren't the ones doing to surgery, so i attempted to ignore that. Everything was fine till after the surgery when i started noticing my breast were spaced far apart and once i laid down the implants fell into my armpits. I told Dr. Dewire about this in my follow up appointments and his response "thats what a bra is for" to this day i can not believe he said that to me. I just spent a ton of money to have work done, to where i need to wear a bra for the rest of my life, even to sleep. His lack of care floored me, seemed as if he just tried to suck me in and get him to do the procedure, take my money, and then drop me once everything was done. I had a concern about my lower lids after the bleph because i now had folds, creases, and wrinkles under my eyes, along with it looking still baggy, his response "there is nothing i can do thats how you are made". He completely brushed off EVERY concern i had! One of my scars in my axilla is very wide and is very noticeable, his response "yes it is".
This man is now retired and did so just after my procedure. He should have retired much sooner before he was able to place his uncaring hands on me and cause this damage. Damage that now just a year after i am having to get revised. I do not appreciate being told by other doctors "you need a revision, your breasts should not be doing this, especially just a year out, he over dissected".