53 Year Old Woman with Very Small Breast - Richmond, VA

I was referred to Dr. Nadia Blanchett from a...

I was referred to Dr. Nadia Blanchett from a General Surgeon who often did surgery alongside Dr. Blanchett (this was with regards to reconstructive breast surgery as a result of breast cancer). When I told him of my "thoughts" to get implants he said he wouldn't recommend any other surgeon in the Richmond area.
I didn't want "much", I simply wanted to wear a bathing suit and not feel awkward. I met with Dr. Blanchett on several occasions to discuss this procedure as I had cold feet and she was so kind and patient with me. She spent more time than I would have thought she would discussing the procedure and listening to my concerns. She put no pressure on me what so ever. I literally met with her probably 5 times and she never seemed to mind. Always glad to see me and would continue to encourage me to make the decision only if I was completely comfortable. Finally after about 8 months I decided to do it. I was so scared (not of the results but I hate anesthesia etc.) She was so very comforting and the staff was amazing. I can't say enough about the care I received from both Dr. Blanchett and her staff. I have recommended her to 3 friends and ALL had the same reaction to her service and expertise. I have since done a laser procedure with her, botox and filler. She is very cautious and thorough. I highly recommend her, not just because she is an extremely gifted surgeon, but because she truly cares about her patients and the outcome.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon