26 Year Old Athletic Woman Looking for a More Feminine Touch - Richmond, VA

I've wanted a breast augmentation since I was...

I've wanted a breast augmentation since I was about 16 years old. I was a competitive gymnast for 10 years and highly active throughout high school, playing sports year round like volleyball, running track, competitive cheerleading and dance team. My build is petite however I am slightly more toned and muscular than the average female so I wanted to give myself more of a feminine touch. I am a confident woman, however, I knew that having larger breasts would boost my self esteem and allow me to feel more comfortable in my own skin. I made this decision based on my own body image and waited for 5 years to make sure I was ready and financially stable. This, I have to say was the best decision I've ever made and the best thing I've ever done for myself, not anyone else! I love my new look and I was extremely pleased with how quickly I recovered. The only cons I would have to say is obviously the recovery process. Be prepared for many ice packs on your chest and no sleeping on your side or stomach for about 3 weeks.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Nadia is such a wonderful woman inside and out! She is genuinely there to help you feel comfortable and achieve your best look. As a woman, I felt entirely more secure and in great hands with Dr. Blanchet. Her bedside manner was more than professional and time spent with me was invaluable. I knew she specialized in reconstructive surgery and that made me feel like I was in even better care. The pictures I chose before my surgery looks exactly how I pictured my breasts to be. We went with a more natural look, which is what she normally does, and I couldn't tell you how happy I am about my results. I saw two different doctors in the Richmond area before meeting with Nadia and I have to say I would not recommend anyone other than her. She's simply the greatest and has a heart of gold.