Remarkable Non-Surgical Eyebrow Lift - Richmond, VA

Dr. Blanchet injected Botox into my eyebrow region...

Dr. Blanchet injected Botox into my eyebrow region that both lifted and shaped my eyebrows. I am extremely happy with the result. This procedure should only be done by a skilled practitioner, as injecting into the wrong muscle can have the opposite effect of lowering the eyebrows. The fee above reflects the cost for both Botox and Restylane injections that were done at this visit.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Nadia Blanchet for several years and have been very happy with every procedure she has done. These include various surgical procedures of the face, as well as the use of injectables. She is an artist, always taking care to achieve a completely natural look. She injected botox during my last visit that both lifted and shaped my eyebrows. I am extremely pleased with the result that I thought could only be possible with surgery. In addition to this, she injected Restylane into my cheeks and chin to balance my face. All of this is very subtle but makes me look and feel younger and more vibrant.