Best Bedside Manner, Excellent Lower Body Lift - Richmond, VA

Doctor Zinsser gave me a circumferential lower...

Doctor Zinsser gave me a circumferential lower body lift with auto augmentation of the buttocks after a 240 pound weight loss. My case was extreme and challenging. He didn't hesitate to take my case. I felt at ease and supported at every step of the procedure. The final result was better than I expected. The addition of the auto augmentation at his suggestion was a major positive change to my body shape. Additionally, unlike another consult I had, Dr. Zinsser was confident that he could preserve my belly button.

Two years later, my abs are still tight and I am very happy with the result. I found Dr. Zinsser to be very tuned into my needs, cost competitive, and very talented. I feel normal in every respect - and that is a major change compared to the body issues that occur after massive weight loss.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Zinsser. I felt that he was exceptionally concerned with my opinion and perceived problem areas. The amount of skin removed was very great and the end sculpture is very acceptable to me. It was very clear at every step that my happiness with the result was very important to him. His facility and staff are excellent as well. He is competitively priced as well. I have told many people my story and sent them to Dr. Zinsser.