45 Yr Old Got Botched Botox by Both Dr. Sundown - Richmond, VA

Office staff was very friendly. Doctors Sundin...

Office staff was very friendly. Doctors Sundin were both very unprofessional. Asked me how much I paid for other services at another facility. Also, they are hyper focused on discounted cost and use that to get you in the door. Also, once I got there, I had a 20 minute "sell" on all the other surgeries they do. Clearly the focus. In my opinion, they should be focused on skill and technique not selling on discount and surgical procedures. I went to get Botox, I admit, I was attracted by the $10 / unit. Please DONT make the same mistake. I had uneven botched application. A direct reflection on their lack of skill. One eye was spocked, the other took the arch totally out of my eyebrow. In fact it drooped. I had to go to another facility to do corrections. Both doctors are arrogant and think that Botox is not a skill. To me, it is the gateway to seeing a doctors attention to detail and craftsmanship. Both have neither. I have never wrote a negative review. My experience was so damaging, and costly, that I wanted to make sure others do not fall in to the same price trap I did. I hope my candor will help some make their decision when choosing a physician.
Richmond Plastic Surgeon